Hello y'all! been very busy of late trying to finish detailing the car of my father in law who just came out of the shop for a much needed body repair. for those who don't know, auto detailing is one of my hobbies. just love tinkering with the car and restoring everything to how it looked as it was when it got out of the factory. anyway, i am posting this as the start of the christmas season is finally here and with it comes parties, parties and parties to attend to. here's my two cents worth on how to lose that holiday weight gain.
1. Eat fruits and lots of vegetables. They'll give you more food for less calories.
2. Spice things up a little. A little salsa can add a lot of flavor to a baked potato and for fewer calories.
3. For sweets, grab a low-fat yogurt instead of ice cream.
4. Besides cutting on calories, a high fiber diet can help prevent cancer, heart disease and digestive illnesses.
5. And lastly, exercise. burn off that added weight by riding your bike or if your still up to it, do some push-ups and sit-ups. walking too can help you. start by going around the block and increase the distance as you feel getting stronger day by day. my advise: try to steer clear of those diet pills. its better to lose that added weight gain the natural way.
So happy eating y'all. let us also try to thank the Lord for blessings that came our way this christmas and for the whole year. and for those who may have a little to spare, share your blessings especially to those who may have nothing to eat this christmas. Merry Christmas y'all!